Bye bye bank fees, hello world.
This little piece of plastic is your ticket to stress-free spending, anywhere in the world.
Spend in any currency, receive money for free and send money with ridiculously low fees — on average 8x cheaper than leading UK banks.
Spend at the real exchange rate
Spend the currencies in your account anywhere in the world with the TransferWise debit Mastercard®. Get low conversion fees, and zero transaction fees.
- Free to pay with currencies in your account
- Free ATM withdrawals up to £200 per 30 days
- Only pay a small conversion fee when you convert your money — typically between 0.35% and 2%
- Automatically convert your money at the real exchange rate
- Accepted anywhere in the world that accepts Mastercard
Receive money with zero fees
With your TransferWise account you get instant international bank details to receive money from over 30 countries around the world with zero fees. That means you’ll get:
- Australian account number and BSB code
- British account number and sort code
- European IBAN
- US account number and routing number
- New Zealand account number
These are your personal details to get paid from the UK, the US, Australia, New Zealand, and any country in the Eurozone, and no-one pays any fees.
Hold and convert 40+ currencies
You can hold over 40 currencies in your TransferWise account and switch between them in seconds — on the move, in the moment, or when the rate is right.
You’ll always get the real exchange rate and the low, transparent fees we’re known for.
TransferWise financial regulation
TransferWise is an authorised Electronic Money Institution independently regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
The TransferWise debit Mastercard® is issued by TransferWise Ltd under license by Mastercard International Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design on the card is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
If you would like a Transferwise MasterCard Multi-Currency Debit Card, click on the link below. Load £200 or more, and you’ll receive a £15 credit. Please do feel free to share this with anyone that you think might benefit from this type of card.