Why it pays to book a package
Here at WOT Travel, I have been using Sardinian Places for several years now. Whenever I get an enquiry for Sardinia, they are always my first port of call.
My colleagues are passionate about delivering holidays just like they used to be; perfect from start to finish. So, in addition to our superior service, knowledge and support, through Sardinia Plus, you’ll benefit from the following inclusions as standard…
What’s included in your package booking?
- Return flights – There are a number of different flight routes and options from across the UK and into all three of Sardinia’s airports, ensuring each corner of the island is easily accessible.
- 20-23kg luggage – All Sardinia Plus flights include up to 20 or 23 kg of luggage allowance, dependent on which airline that your flight is operated by.
- Car hire excess insurance – For holidays which include car hire, you are offered flexible and competitively priced service in Sicily with AVIS. Included in this cover is a policy which enables you to claim back the cost of any excess charges due to car theft or damage. You’ll not need to pay for the often highly priced Super CDW offered by the car hire company. Transfers are also provided in some of the villa and hotel packages.
- Welcome pack for villa holidays – Most of the self-catering properties provide a welcome hamper including the likes of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, water, nibbles, a bottle of wine and some toiletries.
- 24-hour access to English-speaking local reps – A dedicated team of local reps are ready to assist you with any needs you may have throughout your time in Sardinia.
- Linen & bath towels for villa holidays – In all of the self-catering properties offered, bed linen, bath and hand towels are provided on a weekly basis.
- Start & end cleaning service for villa holidays – All of the offered self-catering properties do not charge extra for any cleaning services, while they also provide general cleaning products to ensure you can keep the property tidy during your stay.
- Cots & highchairs for villa holidays – Highchairs and travel cots are provided free of charge in our self-catering properties, ideal if you’re travelling with little ones.
- Swimming pools – All of the villas and many of the hotels offered, boast a swimming pool, perfect for families looking to splash around in the Sardinia sunshine.
Premium Villa additions:
- Beach towels – The Premium Villas come equipped with your own complimentary beach towels that you can use on the sand or around your pool.
- Upgraded car hire – When you book a Premium villa, you get an upgraded car included for free, allowing for more comfort and greater space for your luggage and souvenirs.
- Midweek cleaning – In addition to cleaning at the start and end of your stay, you’ll also benefit from midweek cleaning service when staying at a Premium Villa.
- Upgraded welcome pack – Enjoy a higher value welcome pack filled with even more delectable treats, as well as plenty of useful amenities to get your holiday off to a comfortable and convenient start.
Why I book with the experts?
- First-hand knowledge – I rely heavily on the fact that Sardinia Plus have over 30 years of specialist knowledge and concur proudly, that they consider themselves the experts in holidays to Sardinia. It’s great to work with them, and even better when I can help answer any questions you may have, in order to make your holiday a memorable one, for all the right reasons.
- Superior service – The company is 100% committed to providing you with a truly memorable holiday and guiding you through it from start to finish with friendly and personal service.
- Passion and enthusiasm – As a company, Sardinia Plus cannot adequately express how much they love Sardinia, and this goes for all their individual staff members too. Their sales team travel to the island every year and each and every one of one deeply cares about the island.
- Everything included in package – From your return flights and accurately portrayed accommodation, to car hire or return transfers and 20-23 kg of hold luggage, their packages bring everything into one attractive and cost-effective bundle.
- ATOL Protection – When you book a holiday with Sardinian Plus you will benefit from ATOL protection. This ensures that you won’t lose your money or become stranded abroad in the unlikely event of financial failure.
Books, DVD’s and more….
For a list of books, DVD’s and other items relating to Sardinia, please click on this link, where you can also make your purchases from.